Across the world, Corona Virus (COVID-19) has changed how we live our day to day lives. COVID-19 has impacted the world in a way we have never seen before and our hearts go out to those who have been affected by the pandemic.
KC is seriously concerned about the spread and effects of Coronavirus in our area/community. As a responsible organization, we will try to help our community and those who are in need. Here are few areas we may be able to help.
- Provide you with clear reliable information
- Emergency Travel plans to either domestic /international
- Is your work place closed because of coronavirus and you do not have an income
- How to apply for emergency relief from the government?
- Are you Immunocompromised ?
- Questions on Insurance coverage
- Questions on Testing – Availability, Location etc
- Get in touch with a doctor to discuss your symptoms
- Any Prescription refill problems
- Facing any Visa issues due to the travel restrictions?
- Ask our Doctors” Web conference with Doctors panel
- DIY (Do it Yourself) video series
- Support our healthcare community members through this difficult times
- Need information on will and trust?
Please call or send us a message
Dhanya Menon: 313-618-5098
Subhash Ramachandran: 248-494-1825
Swapna Gopalakrishnan: 201-916-8919